Do you want to get outside this summer?
Do you like reading or working with kids?
If you said YES to any of these questions, then you should apply to volunteer with the Summer Reading Program today!
- As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to help prep materials, gain experience working with kids, and have a lot of fun! If requested, you will also be given a reference letter at the end of the summer.
- The minimum age for volunteering in this position is 13
- Please note that volunteers over the age of 18 will require a criminal record check to be able to volunteer
- The deadline for volunteer applications for this program will be June 21st, 2023.
- Applications are available at the Strathmore Municipal Library, or through the link below